Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Scrapbooking With Love is Closing

This was on Scrapbooking With Love's blog.

"After 5 wonderful years in the Scrapbooking World we ( Scrapbooking With Love ) have decided to close our doors. It marks a chapter closing but I'm very excited about the next chapter. My husband & I have decided to move to MN. I know that doesn't come as a big surprise to anyone, since we go up there so often. But it's taken years of pleading for him to finally agree to go. I've been wanting to go back to MN ever since we move down her in 1986. So, with the lease ending for the store we finally got that added push.
We want to thank everyone for their support & friendship over the years! I'm going to miss seeing everyone's projects/layouts and sharing mine with with you.
Starting tomorrow everything in the store is
50% off (August 27 - August 31)Store Hours:Tuesday thru Thursday 10am-6pmFriday 10am-7pmSaturday 10am-5pmSunday 12pm-4pm" Marie

No comments: