Tuesday, August 12, 2008

August Project


This is a photo of our August project that will be offered at the all day crop this Saturday. It is called a floating frame. The photo is sandwiched between two pieces of glass and appears to "float". We will stamp on the glass using Stazon ink, add a little bling, ribbon and your photo on the black cardstock mat. The cost will be $10, all profits will go to the Cafe.
I have 10 frame kits made so let me know as soon as you can if you want me to reserve one for you.
See ya Saturday, Vickie K
*EDITED* sold out

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vickie, If you have any left, I would like one. SharB

scrapbooking for others said...

I am so happy you like it, your name is on one.

Anonymous said...

Vickie, please save one for me, Thank You, de

INSPIRATION CAFE of BRADENTON said...

De, I will save one for you! See you Saturday. Vickie

Anonymous said...

Vickie, I plan to attend tomorrow. If you have an extra project kit, I would like to participate. Not sure I have a suitable black and white picture, though. Can we turn a color pix into black and white? If you are out of the kits, not to worry. Janet