Saturday, August 2, 2008

Judy's Heritage Class

Can Judy design a Heritage Layout or what?!! This is the Heritage layout that I made tonight at Judy's first Heritage Page Class at Inspiration Cafe and I couldn't wait to go home and put a photo on it.

I don't know if you can see all the details on the page but we stamped with ink and paint using rubber stamps, acrylic stamps and foam stamps! We painted the flowers and inked the paper. There is ribbon and lace and buttons on the layout. Thank you so much Judy.

Judy's next Heritage Class will be Friday, August 29 during the Cafe's crop. Email me if you are interested in joining us.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vickie, I could not be more proud than to have you do one of my layouts. Thank you, Thank you. We never have confidence in ourselves, but you make me feel so good. Thank you for being my friend. Your photo is perfect for the page, and it did make me cry. I thank the Lord for you and all our friends at Inspiration Cafe. Judy

Anonymous said...

Judy, you have been an inspiration to me since the first time I met you and we talked. You know how difficult it has been for me to scrapbook since Dustin's accident and death. But last night, it was soooo easy and felt soooo good to put this photo on your beautiful Heritage layout. This is the last photo of my 3 kids together (my only grandchild is in it too). A very special photo for a very special layout! I too am thankful for all our friends at Inspiration Cafe. Vickie K

Nancy said...

Vickie, What a great blog. Thanks for all the laughs last night ladies and I look forward to joining you at the cafe real soon.

Take care,

Nancy

Vickie, So sorry to hear of your loss :( I can't imagine!