Thursday, July 29, 2010

More Storage Solutions & Garage Sale

I wanted to show you more storage solutions that I am currently using....This a 10 drawer caddy that I found at Sams several months ago for around $30. I divided it into different themes so all the Baby papers and embellishments are in one place, then Little Girls, Little Boy, Bling, Holidays....you get the idea. It is nice because I can take the drawer out and bring it the desk and do my searching.

Now to remind you that there will be a big, huge, fantastic Garage Sale this coming Saturday, July 31st at K2 Scrapbook Studio on Clark Road in Sarasota. I know I have a ton (or maybe more) stuff and there at least five others selling stuff from the cafe and they have eight other tables of stuff there too. Doors open at 10am - come see us for great scrapping products at low prices.

No comments: