Saturday, July 24, 2010

Garage Sale is Coming

I just wanted to let you know that next Saturday, July 31, K2 Scrapbook Studio, Clark Road, Sarasota will be having a Garage Sale inside the store. There will be 10 sellers - that maybe not sound like a huge sale but believe me.....I will be one of the sellers and as a Manufacturers' Rep for a while, I have a ton of fun stuff you gotta see. I also got word that there will be lots of stamps for sale too. So plan to come to K2 Scrapbook Studio next Saturday - doors open at 10am.
from Sharon

1 comment:

BettyBee said...

Phooey...I'll be on vacation!!! I would love to be in on a good sale! You girls have fun, and think of me:)

Kristi and I brought the GOLDEN CRICUT by to visit the Saturday after she opened it, thinking the Sat. crop was at the Cafe', but it must have been in St. Pete that day, because no one was there :( Sorry we missed you.

Hugs,
BettyBee