Saturday, July 19, 2008

Our First Official All Day Saturday Crop !!

I can't imagine having more fun cropping than what we did today! I am finding that each time we all get together it is just getting better and better. I have laughed so much today that my face and ribs are sore! Wonderful friendships and memories are being made.

I am pretty sure everyone had a great time making the "easy" project today LOL!
I promise that next month's project will be an easy one! LOL, that is what I said about this one!
I want to see some of those "easy to make" paper flowers on some future layouts. I just love them.

Everyone made their altered canvas with colors to match their home decor. I love how beautiful they all look with different colors and the special touches that each of you did.

True works of art and the heart!

Looking forward to theFriday night crop already! Vickie K

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are terrific - I had a ball Friday and Saturday. Upset I had to leave early, but have to keep HIM happy so "no questions asked" about $ spent on "Stuff". Looking forward to Friday. Wait till you see my calendars. Karen

scrapbooking for others said...

I can't wait to see your calendars! I think I might need to make another one, they are fun!