Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Made For Memories Closing

We received this email today from Made For Memories
Greetings!
It is the Chinese year of the Tiger, which is a sign symbolizing courage, optimism, passion and independence. Such is the case here at Made For Memories. It will be a year of courageous change, filled with optimism and passion, for a new chapter in our lives. Maria, in The Sound Of Music said it best, "When God closes a door; somewhere He opens a window." After much thought, careful prayer and consideration, we share the news that "Made For Memories" will close on March 31, 2010. It has been a wonderful 10 years with all of you. We have laughed together, cried together, celebrated, and sorrowed with one another. Made For Memories has never been "just a store" to me, it has been a ministry. I hope in some small way I have impacted your lives as much as you have enriched mine. I want to thank you for your friendship as well as your loyal support over the years. We all know that scrapbooking is not just a creative hobby or a passion for products, but rather a passion for preserving our precious memories. I hope you will all continue to document those milestones in your lives. The next 3 months will be a time of celebration as we look forward to the birth of Jenny's baby and prepare for all the changes in our lives. I hope you will all share this time with us as we close the door, but open the window. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your lives with me. I will treasure the experiences and the memories forever. With Much Love, Adrienne Frank Made For Memories 2430 Stickney Point Road * Sarasota, FL 34231941-923-7495 For Memories in Sarasota Florida.

No comments: