Saturday, October 3, 2009

CARD CLASS Monday October 12

Come join the fun at our card class at the cafe on Monday, October 12 at 6:30 pm. We will be doing at least three Christmas Cards (maybe four) and using a variety of techniques that we have not done before...it will be fun. Make sure you bring your favorite adhesives and yourself and come join the fun. Cost for the seven cards is $15.
I will be out of town all week but I will check my emails, please email me directly if you are going to come so I will be able to get everything cut and ready for you.
Sharon BlackrickSharon.blackrick@beri

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to take a minute & let you know how much I enjoy your blog. You are very talented! I enjoy your creativity.

Let me know if you want to team up to do a blog hop some time, I'd love to be able to help out your store.

--Gracie from Imagine That (Everything Cricut)