Friday, April 3, 2009

Huge Garage Sale with Scrapbook Supplies

HUGE GARAGE SALE OF SCRAPBOOK SUPPLIES

Hello everyone! I hope all is well with you and you families. I am sending out this last e-mail and closing the scrapbookingandbeyond@yahoo.com e-mail account. Due to the demands of school, work, and raising a family I will no longer be having regular crops. I also need to greatly reduce the extensive inventory I still have from the store. I will be holding a final sale/garage sale this Saturday, April 4, 2009 from 8am-1pm. Everything is marked way down and everyone will get a free gift with your purchase. You don't want to miss this opportunity! I am sad to be closing this door, but excited about new doors opening up. I will be out and about real soon scrapbooking with all of you.
God bless
Your Friend,
Sonja Greeley

Sale Address

2111 51st Blvd. East Bradenton, Fl 34208

No comments: