Thursday, June 19, 2008

KEETON'S ONLINE

Ok, am I the last to know or has Keeton's always been online and had the Artist's Corner?

I was so excited today, I received an email from Keeton's with a 40% off coupon! I remember signing up for emails ages ago (it seems) but never received an email until today. If you didn't get the email, go to the Artist's Corner and sign up to get on their email list.

I have added Keeton's to our list of online stores here on the blog. You can't order online but you can look at their catalog online. Check out their website, if you look at the Artist's Corner there is a list of upcoming classes and Joey Long is teaching a Japanese Stab Bound Journal July 19 from 9am to noon. There is a photo and it looks really awesome!!

For those of you who are just cruising blogs and don't know about Keeton's in Bradenton, Florida, they have a beautiful selection of rubber stamps and several aisles of stamping and scrapbooking products and a nice selection of idea books. If you are into stamping and altering items go check them out. I have purchased quite a few items there that most scrapbook stores don't carry, such as my Ranger Melting Pot for altering chipboard letters with UTEE and all the accessories, ATC blank cards, alcohol inks and of course, all of my daughter's art supplies. And the last time I was there, they carried all the Somerset magazines huhm...I need to find a link to Somerset. Found it and will add it to our scrapbook magazine list.

http://www.stampington.com/index.html

No comments: